Benefits of buying local by Nadine Grzeskowiak by
Ignite Corvallis 4
Benefits of buying local by Nadine Grzeskowiak
There are many reasons to buy local:
1. A reduction in processed food, sugars, fats, and preservatives will ultimately make you look and feel better. Which may lead to unusual attention from the opposite sex.
2. The local economy will receive a boost, and the news will have to find something new to talk about.
3. Shopping locally will save you time and money and you may have a hard time deciding what to do with all that extra cash.
4. Your friends and neighbors may start to resent you for all of your beautiful art, food, and overall since of well being.
5. You may find yourself annoyed and angry with all of the big corporations and advertising telling you what to buy.